Sunday, August 29, 2010

Forecasting Emotions!


I have just been informed that my son has woken up feeling happy today with no grumpiness in sight but he does think he might feel a bit sad later but that it won't last for long then he will be happy again.


I felt like I was listening to a very bizarre weather forecast, bless him.  


I hope he is right, especially after he had a very grumpy day yesterday where everything was wrong.


I love being a mummy but a day like yesterday does make me wonder why I bother - a much nicer start to today so far - lots of hugs already and its only 9am.  Much better.


(Should add sorry I haven't been around,  the summer holidays are turning my life into a chaotic jumble of random events.....normality will be resumed soon :) )

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read you again, you were missed! How about the long range shipping forecast? My son admitted to being grumpy the other day (a first - he is my son) - but I made him laugh because I was grumpy too! I understand all about chaos overtaking life... -HMx

    ReplyDelete