Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Since my little boys 5th birthday party I have no idea where the time has gone, I barely seem to have sat down!   So please accept my sincerest apologies for not updating my blog sooner, I promise to try and not be so remiss in future!

This post is very short and sweet and really just to remind you all that I am still here and that you can't get rid of me that easily!!

I will, in my next post, be showing you a picture of the cake I made for my son's birthday party and updating you on how that went as I was a little worried before hand!   I also need to tell you about the experiment we did in our garden over the weekend, and my new surge of motivation to become a (self employed) working mum!   So lots to talk about and I will update you very soon.

 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh sounds like you have many things to tell! Glad you're back, I did miss you! - HMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it all sounds very busy and positive at your house.
    glad you found time to blog though and looking forward to hearing more about it soon.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete